About Tours of MIT
Private Group tours of MIT are hosted by our charismatic student staff. Dynamic and knowledgeable guides entertain and inspire with stories about MIT history and personal experience at the university they call home. We work with student and adult groups of all sizes from countries around the world.
Check out our Private Group Tour Catalog!
Group Tour Benefits
- MIT student guides greet your group on campus.
- Tours are scheduled to fit your needs.
- Year-round availability.
- Multiple guides available for large groups
- Dedicated operations manager makes sure your event run smoothly.
- Each additional student: $12
- Each additional adult: $14
- Tour Operators booking multiple tours can request special rates.
Themes on our Private Tour of MIT
Trademark Tours’ Private tour of MIT will include three main themes:
- MIT History: Form its roots in Boston to its staggering growth today in Cambridge, we bring you through the history of MIT.
- MIT Culture: MIT culture is stranger than fiction! You’re going to love learning about MIT student traditions.
- Famous MIT alumni: You may not recognize their names, but you will certainly know their inventions!
Tour Stops on our Private Tour of MIT Include
MIT’s campus is hard to navigate – it is smart to hire a top-notch tour guide to make sure you see all the important sites. We’ll cover the following… and then some!
- Kendall Square & the Stata Center
- The Green Building
- Great Dome
- Harvard (Mass Ave) Bridge
- Lobby 7 & the infiniate Cooridor
About our tour guides at MIT
Our tours of MIT are led by current MIT students. Trademark Tours is a private company; we hire and train MIT students to lead a scripted, theatrical tour of MIT. Our student guides undergo over 15 hours of training and come prepared to give you a great tour experience.
Tours are given in English
También hacemos los tours en español
우리는 또한 한국 투어 도하지
Nous faisons également des conférences en français