About The Hahvahd Tour
(Trademark Tours’ public tour of Harvard University)
In 2006, two entrepreneurial Harvard students took to Harvard Square wearing fun straw hats and “Hahvahd” t-shirts. Their mission was to create the very best tour of Harvard University for visitors and tourists. What began that summer, The Hahvahd Tour, has grown to become Trip Advisor’s number one rated tour in all of Cambridge. Each year thousands of visitors laugh and learn on “The Hahvahd Tour”. The New York Times calls the 70 minute tour “theatrical Harvard History”. Legendary travel writer Paul Wade named the tour one of the top 50 things to do in America. Written Translation Guides are available in Spanish, French, and Mandarin.
For Private Tour Options, view our Private Group Tour Catalog here!
Public Tour Calendar & Starting Location
- Tours run 7 Days a week rain or shine year round, Real Time calendar can be viewed at www.harvardtour.com/calendar
- June, July, August Tour Times: 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30
- May, September, October Tour Times: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
- March, April, November Tour Times: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30
- December, January, February Tour Times: Limited schedule, view calendar (weather permitting)
- The Hahvahd Tour starts outside the Harvard Red Line Subway Station next to the Cambridge Information Kiosk. Closest street address is 1376 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
Hahvahd Tour Rates
- Adult (18+): $12.00
- Senior (60+): $10.50
- Child/Student (4-17): $10.50
- Infant (3 and under): Free
- Written Translation Guides: Free with ticket purchase
Themes of The Hahvahd Tour
Themes of The Hahvahd Tour
The Hahvahd Tour includes three main themes:
1) Harvard History: We dive deep into the rich tapestry of Harvard History.
2) Harvard Culture: Our guides will teach you about what makes Harvard’s culture unique.
3) Famous Harvardians: We’ll show you where Harvard’s famous alumni got their start.
Hahvahd Tour Tour Stops
Our tour of Harvard covers all the main areas of campus – and then some! Tour stops include:
Harvard Yard: On our tour you’ll visit Old Yard, Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, and the famous Widener Library.
Harvard Square: We journey through the robust village of Harvard Square where Harvard students lives and play.
The Science Center & Memorial Hall: Outside the gates of Harvard Yard are some of Harvard’s most important buildings.
The Harvard Shop: We visit a student-run souvenir store at the end of the tour!
Combo ticket for tours of Harvard and MIT!
After your tour of Harvard we want you to discover one of the most interesting campuses in the world – MIT! Trademark Tours runs a fun public tour of MIT, led by MIT students. Enjoy a discount when you purchase our tour of MIT and our tour of Harvard at the same time. Tickets can be redeemed any day and any time. Please budget 30 minutes to get from Harvard to MIT. Transportation is NOT included. Learn More Here!