About Tours of Harvard
Private Family tours of Harvard are the best way to experience Harvard! Hosted by charismatic Harvard students, our tour leads you through Harvard Yard and into the streets of Cambridge. Our dynamic and knowledgeable staff entertain and inspire your family with stories about Harvard history and personal experience in the University they call home.
Check out our Private Group Tour Catalog!
Group Tour Benefits
- Harvard student guides greet your family on campus.
- Tours are customized to fit your family’s needs and interests.
- Year-round availability.
- Multiple guides available for large groups
- Dedicated operations manager makes sure your event run smoothly.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off. (additional fee. Provided by UberX)
- Each additional student: $12
- Each additional adult: $14
- Tour Operators booking multiple tours can request special rates.
Private Tour of Harvard Stops
Our tour of Harvard covers all the main areas of campus – and then some! Tour stops include:
Harvard Yard: On our tour you’ll visit Old Yard, Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, and the famous Widener Library.
Harvard Square: We journey through the robust village of Harvard Square where Harvard students lives and play.
The Science Center & Memorial Hall: Outside the gates of Harvard Yard are some of Harvard’s most important buildings.
Private Tour of Harvard Themes
Your private tour of Harvard will include three main themes:
1) Harvard History: We dive deep into the rich tapestry of Harvard History.
2) Harvard Culture: Our guides will teach you about what makes Harvard’s culture unique.
3) Famous Harvardians: We’ll show you where Harvard’s famous alumni got their start.
About our Tour Guides
Our Private Family Tours are led by current Harvard students. They are eager to answer all your questions and give you a personal experience at Harvard!
Our guides have a passion for the school they call home. They will entertain your group with our scripted tour material in addition to personal anecdotes about academics and campus life at Harvard. Whether your guide is an athlete, a performer, a scientist, or the next great politician, you’ll get the very best of Harvard from our student guides.
Tours are given in English
También hacemos los tours en español
우리는 또한 한국 투어 도하지
Nous faisons également des conférences en français