About Tours of Harvard
Group tours of Harvard are hosted by charismatic Harvard students. Dynamic and knowledgeable staff entertain and inspire with stories about Harvard history and personal experience in the University they call home.
Check out our Private Group Tour Catalog!
Group Tour Benefits
- Harvard student guides greet your group on campus.
- Tours are scheduled to fit your needs.
- Year-round availability.
- Multiple guides available for large groups
- Dedicated project manager makes sure your event run smoothly.
- Each additional student: $12
- Each additional adult: $14
- Tour Operators booking multiple tours can request special rates.
Private Tour of Harvard Themes
Your private tour of Harvard will include three main themes:
1) Harvard History: We dive deep into the rich tapestry of Harvard History.
2) Harvard Culture: Our guides will teach you about what makes Harvard’s culture unique.
3) Famous Harvardians: We’ll show you where Harvard’s famous alumni got their start.
Private Tour of Harvard Stops
Our tour of Harvard covers all the main areas of campus – and then some! Tour stops include:
Harvard Yard: On our tour you’ll visit Old Yard, Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, and the famous Widener Library.
Harvard Square: We journey through the robust village of Harvard Square where Harvard students lives and play.
The Science Center & Memorial Hall: Outside the gates of Harvard Yard are some of Harvard’s most important buildings.
Tour of Harvard Building Access
On our private tours there is a special opportunity to go inside Memorial Hall. Memorial Hall is a historic civil war memorial and one of the most beautiful buildings on Harvard’s campus. Please note that the building can sometimes be closed for special events, but our guides always go out of their way to get your group up-close-and-personal to this stunning piece of architecture.
Tours are given in English
También hacemos los tours en español
우리는 또한 한국 투어 도하지
Nous faisons également des conférences en français