Tours of the Freedom Trail
Our group tours of the Freedom Trail are hosted by charismatic, experienced college students from Emerson, Boston College, and Boston University. Your group will enjoy historic stories about America’s Freedom Trail, plus your guide will share personal experiences about life in Boston today.
Check out our Private Group Tour Catalog!
Group Tour Benefits
- Trademark Tours’ tour guides greet you at the starting location of your choice.
- Tours are scheduled to fit your needs.
- Year-round availability.
- Multiple guides available for large groups
- Dedicated operations manager makes sure your event run smoothly.
- Each additional student: $12
- Each additional adult: $14
- Tour Operators booking multiple tours can request special rates.
Tour of the Freedom Trail Themes
Your Private tour of the Freedom Trail will include these themes:
1) Colonial and Revolutionary Boston
2) Boston’s Forbidden Lore
3) Old Boston vs New Boston
Tour of the Freedom Trail Main Stops
Our tour of the Freedom Trail spans from the Boston Common to Quincy Market. Tour stops along the way include:
The Boston State House, Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, Old City Hall, Omni Parker House Hotel, Old South Meeting House, Old State House, King’s Chapel & Faneuil Hall
Tour of the Freedom Trail Guides
Out tour guides of the Freedom Trail and knowledgeable and charismatic students from area universities. Our guides have a passion for history. They entertain your groups with our scripted tour material in addition to personal anecdotes about the city they love – Boston!
Tours are given in English
También hacemos los tours en español
우리는 또한 한국 투어 도하지
Nous faisons également des conférences en français